Wednesday 12 February 2014

First Blog!

My name is Emma and I'm currently in my final year of university studying Media Make-Up and Hair Design For TV, Film and Television. I am creating this blog as part of my Special Effects (SFX) assessment to document my research, character designs and ideas to show the transformation of processes for creating a prosthetic face piece from scratch! I am very excited to be able to create my very own facial prosthetic based on my own character design. I have always been very interested in prosthetics from a young age and films such as Lord Of The Rings and Pans Labyrinth have inspired me as well as other make-up artists in the industry, so I'm very looking forward to creating something visually stimulating for others to look at and be inspired by! I will be updating my blog regularly with thought's, ideas and images of my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment